Monday, May 9, 2011

Soft..... Hair

Soft for me is 'feminine'....
I thought of a lot of diffrent 'soft' things, downy chicks, kittens, and.... hair.
After thoughtful cogitation and several Haiku's [which will show up on my personal Haiku blog], I decided to use hair.... an d in particular.... silk. Nothing as soft as raw spun silk....

Haiku:
A woman's glory
Flowing gently from her head
As soft as spun silk.

I liked this idea because no matter where we live, our culture, color, race or creed... our
hair matters to us.... ask a hairdresser....

7 comments:

Carole said...

Thank you for your greetings and comments...

Margarita Korioth said...

love your woman with thick luscious hair Carole.

Pat Havey said...

I want to reach out and touch the hair. It looks sooo soft. An you are so right about our egos!

Unknown said...

I love it and love that it is made of silk, such a luscious fiber. Some days though, it is not my crowning glory in spite of my feeble attempts to make it so!

Cherie in Del Mar said...

Such a glamorous gal! The silk hair is awesome. It most certainly is her crowning glory...
Cherie

Guila Greer said...

What a wonderful take on the "soft" word! And your arrangement of the beautiful fibers is so effective. A woman's glory indeed.
Guila

Becky said...

Carole, I totally agree with your haiku, after having cut my hair one too many times. Great take on the word for the month!