Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Peach Rhapsody

Just about the time we got the Haiku prompt word for September I was itching to do another fiber/ribbon collage quilt.  The perfect opportunity arose when we were presented with the word “Rhapsody”.
I always think it’s  interesting to look at thought processes and how we end up where we end up so I hope you do too.  I considered “what have I been rhapsodizing about lately?” Peaches!!  I had brought home some from the market and every time I had one I was oohing and aahing about how declicious and perfect it was.
AND, just a few days before I had been in the local quilt shop looking at orange and PEACH fabric and carrying on about how gorgeous it was.

Tada!……………….. Peach Rhapsody
And here’s the Haiku

late summer harvest
fruit heavy branches bow low
ripe juicy peaches


No comments: